BRAZING PLASTICS REPAIR KIT – 550 degC / 220v
The automotive plastics repair kit is easy to use, it can repair 90% of the plastics used in the automotive industry.
Plastics are perfectly repairable with the brazing repair concept.
It is made by melting a fine stainless steel mesh into the mass using an electric iron and its purlin specially designed for exercise.
Allows the repair of bumpers, underbody parts: – Cracks / cracks, perforations – Fasteners
– Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP)
– Thermosetting: PUR – RIM – RRIM – EEBC – EMA
– Thermoplastic: PP-TEEE – TPE – TPO – TEO PP/EPDM – TPU – TPUR
IN THE BOX:
– X 2 stainless steel grids 25 cm x 12,5 cm – 052949
– X 10 plastic brazing rods (polypropylene glass fibre and carbon fibre reinforced) – 052956
– Soldering iron: heating temperature 550°C (230V supply)
– a storage case
– a pair of scissors
– a steel brush