The GYSPOT 100R-CX is a spot welder inverter type air cooled blown. This spotter allows the welding of galvanized steels and high strength steels. The clamping force to the electrodes can reach 550 daN with the 120 mm arms X or 350 daN with the 120 mm arms C. The effective welding current can reach 10 000 A (R.M.S. value).
GYSPOT 100R-CX has the traceability of welding spots.
Ideal clamp for all types of metal works
• Lightweight and easy to handle: 5 kg with RX1 arms and 4 kg with RC1 arms.
• Single-sided welding tool with 2,5 meter cable:
spot hammer welding, stud/rivet/ring welding, carbon shrinking
• Accessory box
• Support cable bracket with a telescopic arm
• Control display 5,7”
– High welding current 10 000 A
– Digital display of the actual current value
– Sound alert if the welding current is too low
– Constant current control
– Electrode force control
– Digital display of the actual electrode arms force
– High clamping force :
500 daN with at 8 bar with 120 mm arms (RX1)
350 daN with at 8 bar with 120 mm arms (RC1, RC2, RC3)
– Sound alert if the actual clamp force is too low
• User friendly: Large display (5,7”), with intuitive menus
• Saving of user welding parameters
• Easy: Only 2 parameters to be selected (thickness and steel sheet type)
• Record on SD card of the characteristics of each welding spot performed
• Restoration on any PC of the reports saved on the SD card