STAPLER FOR PLASTIC BUMPER REPAIR
The Hot stapler for bumper repair is a repair system for all types of plastics using heated metallic staples. It allows quick repair of bumpers, spoilers, dashboards, headlights …
A staple, positioned on a stapler holder, heats up under the effect of a current which flows though it. The heated staple penetrates easily inside the plastic to be repaired. It then becomes a resistant structure on the « welded » area. Staples of different shapes and diameters allow repair in all configurations : flat areas, corners, thicker plastics.
• Quick and efficient repair method.
• Repair instead of replacing.
• Quickly repairs cracks on bumpers.
• Reinforces the repair of plastic tabs.
• Delivered with 100 staples.
CONTENTS OF THE BOX
• An electronic unit with a staple holder. 3 levels of heating for the staples. ON/OFF switch integrated on the staple holder to start the heating of the staples.
• Mains cable length : 1,60m
• Staple holder cable length : 1,5m.
• Operating voltage : 230V.
• Delivered with 5 sets of 20 staples of each type