TOPARC WELDING KIT FOR PLASTICS
AUTOMOTIVE PLASTICS REPAIR
• Fit the TIP20MM nozzle on the hot air gun.
• Let the hot air gun heat up, on thermostat position 8.
• On the front side of the bumper, make a chamfer on the crack and glue an aluminium tape on the back side.
• Heat up the plastics brazing stick before applying it on the bumper.
• Continue heating the brazing stick, while slowly applying it on the bumper.
• Let the repair area cool down, or use a Freezer spray can to cool down faster.
• Grind using an orbital sander (low speed), then apply putty, primer and paint.
• In case of large cracks or holes, apply a stainless steel mesh on the back side.
OTHER APPLICATIONS :
• Welding and gluing of floor coverings, textiles and technical covers.
• Flat roofs and roofs with steep slope (EPDM, …)
• Thermoforming and retraction.
• Reconstruction of holes, cracks with the use of the plastic brazing sticks (thermostat 8).
• Drying of wet surfaces.
• Defrosting of frozen pipes.
• Removal of paint, varnish and glue…
Power : 1600 W
Voltage : 230 V ̴
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Temperature : 20 – 700 °C
Air Flow : max.230 l/min
Weight : 1.3 kg avec
Cordon 3 M Dimensions : Ø 100 x 300 mm handle Ø 56 mm 4
Conformity : CE